1) Make a super-prejudiced xenophobic Shepard.
2) Spend 800 hours of gameplay hating on aliens, ripping them off, neglecting them when they desperately need aid, etc. Do all the sidequests. Collect all the data discs/medals/metals/other random crap. All of it.
3) Spend 400 hours of gameplay romancing Kaiden and bff-ing it up with Ashley.
4) Cockily overwrite save-game files.
5) Think about how sweet those ports into ME2 are going to be.
6) When the time for romance comes Liara shows up at the door.
i feel so bad for laughing, but this was totally me on my first PT, minus the Kaidan romance
so dull, mr alenko XD; Liara enjoys butting her way into everyone’s love life.
That said, shouldn’t you have received the conversation from Kaidan prompting you to make a choice between him or her?
Thankfully you can edit ME2 saves to fuss with the info imported from ME1.
12 Notes/ Hide
- grrrrface reblogged this from justicedisapproves and added:
- todayistheday reblogged this from grrrrface and added:
- justicedisapproves reblogged this from grrrrface and added:
- temporarilytaken reblogged this from grrrrface
- temporarilytaken likes this
- fusrobrah likes this
- justicedisapproves likes this
- camilladilla reblogged this from grrrrface and added:
- camilladilla likes this
- bakedblondebuns said: Wow, thanks for sharing. Some serious giggles just happened XD
- bakedblondebuns likes this
- grrrrface posted this